Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Not even a proper post...

Sorry, it's been forever since I've updated and this isn't even a proper post. We've been very busy with school, work, and other activities. Dan and I have been playing soccer on an intramural team with people from our department. I've been singing in the church choir. Teaching is going well for Dan, advising is going well for me. I've also been totally busy doing interviews for the book chapter that Jamie, Sarah, and I have been working on.

I will update this properly soon, hopefully, but I wanted to give a heads up that I'm getting my wisdom teeth out on Friday morning. They've been giving me almost constant pain, so I really needed them out. I'm hoping that recovery will be quick. I'm going to be super busy this week trying to get ahead for next week because I expect to be out of it this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment