Saturday, February 6, 2010

Bad at this whole blogging thing...

I am just terrible about remembering to post. Dan had to remind me 3 times to write up the yogurt story.

So right now Dan is currently in Philadelphia presenting at the APSA Teaching and Learning conference. Yay him!! I've been getting over various illnesses and am attempting to actually be productive. It's been half successful. I really need to get it into gear though because I have a conference at the end of the month and I'm not nearly where I need to be on this paper. Argh!

Classes are good this semester, but between my masters papers, my research papers for classes, the project with Sarah and Jamie, and a new project that I'm working on with my advisor and another grad student, I have 7 papers that need to be written or rewritten before the end of the semester. It will be another busy semester for me, I just need to get energized again.

Dan is teaching at the Stanford campus, two classes back to back on Thursdays. Which means that I am home all alone on Thursdays, which is sad, although hopefully productive.

I will post some pictures once I get my computer back, I'm on the old one right now because I managed to spill water on my macbook pro. Hey guess what, water's not so good for laptops. It was not totally trashed, luckily, and is getting fixed, so I'm back on the Dell, which is still chugging along, if slowly. At least it works and runs the programs that I need, even if only one at a time. Water goes on a second desk from now on, even if it does have a lid. Extra luckily, I have all my data backed up, so I shouldn't have lost anything.

That's about it at the moment. Maybe I'll be better at keeping this current. Probably not though.

No comments:

Post a Comment